The 12th Hong Kong Golden Bauhinia Internation Youth Piano Competition 2023
The 12th Hong Kong Golden Bauhinia International Youth Piano Competition 2023-Application Form
21. 請留意本會網址www.hkgbmf.com 以取得最新消息及有關資料，如錯過比賽時間，本
1. The Foundation has the right to modify the announced competition catalogue. If there is any change in the content, it will be announced on the website of the Foundation in the "Competition Catalog Amendment", all information is subject to the latest announcement on the Internet.
2. The Foundation has the right to arrange any competition to be held on any day, any time period and any venue during the competition period.
3. Except for examination reasons, requests to change the competition date, time, venue, competition sequence and group adjustment are not accepted. If you fail to participate on time, it will be regarded as a waiver, and the paid registration fee will not be refunded. If it is required to change due to examination reasons to change the competition, the participants must submit a written form, together with the school certificate, within five days after the conference announces the arrangement submit for approval. If you fail to apply for changing the competition details on the specified date, the association will not accept it.
4. The Foundation has the right to change the competition schedule at any time. In case of bad weather or other special conditions issued by the Observatory. If there is an instruction to suspend classes for any reason, all competition held on the day will be canceled until further notice.
5. The Foundation has the right to make corresponding arrangements and changes according to the competition situation.
6. The Foundation has the right to cancel any event due to circumstances. Competitors will be notified.
7. The Foundation will divide participants into several categories according to the number of applicants and the length of the performance. Each category is independent of the others and so are the adjudication and results.
8. Competitors are required to provide a photocopy of the score for the judges' reference. All submitted photocopies of sheet music will not be refundable.
9. Once the participant registers, the registration fee will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another person or transferred to another competition whether he attends.
10. The personal information provided by the competitors must be true. Violators will be disqualified from the competition. All information only will be used for competition.
11. The timetable for each competition is compiled by the Foundation. The grouping and order of appearance of the competitors are randomly determined. Competitors who do not follow the sequence and numbers specified in the timetable will be treated as "out of sequence" and will only receive comments. No marks and certificates will be issued.
12. The Foundation has the right to modify the order and time of the competitors. Objection is not acceptable.
13. In the cases when the best performance in the category do not reach the standard of the winning level, no placing and prize will be awarded. The top five will also be vacant.
14. Before the judges announce the results, no one (including contestants, parents and teachers) is allowed to contact the judges. In case of enquiries, the on-site competition assistant must be contacted. Violators will be disqualified or asked to leave the venue.
15. The registration process will be completed after the registration fee is received.
16. All competitors must abide by the relevant rules set by the Foundation, and the Foundation has the right to disqualify violators.
17. The decisions made by the Foundation and judges are final. Objection is not acceptable.
18. The Foundation has the right to change the rules and terms of the competition, awards, competitions and judging arrangements without prior notice.
19. All unpaid, promissory note attached, incorrect information, untrue or incomplete application forms, regardless of participation, competitors will be rejected or disqualified before or after the competition, and the registration fees will not be refunded.
20. Individual images, works or award-winning materials of competitors may be uploaded to the Foundation’s website or promotional publications for publicity purposes, the Foundation does not need to pay any fees to the competitors.
21. Please pay attention to the website www.hkgbmf.com to obtain the latest news and relevant information. If you miss the game time, the Foundation will not be responsible and the registration fee will not be refunded.
22. Once the participants sign up, they agree to the content of the competition regulations and will strictly abide by them.
Competition venue rules:
1. Each participant must bring a photo proof document (such as: student handbook, student ID card, passport or other supporting documents) to report at the registration office so that the staff can check.
2. All competitors must be present on time. Those who are late or do not attend the competition will be regarded as abstainers, and all fees will not be refunded.
3. All competitors who are late for the competition will be arranged to make up for the competition immediately at the end of the competition. Only the judges comments are sent, and the right to compete for scores and rankings will be cancelled.
4. Competitors must strictly abide by the performance time limit specified by the Foundation. If the performance is overtime, the judges will ask the competitors to pause.
Those who fail to comply will be disqualified.
5. The judges have the right to terminate the competitor’s performance at any time.
6. There are no arrangements for pre-competition practice in the venue.
7. All solo works are to be performed from memory. Competitors who violate this rule will only be given comments. Neither marks nor certificates will be awarded to them.
9. Due to the limited seats in the venue, each competitor can only enter the competition venue accompanied by one parent or leader.
10. Seats in the competition venue will be given priority to the participants of the competition. If there are insufficient seats in individual venues, leaders or parents of the competitors may not be allowed to enter the venue.
11. All those present are required to take good care of their personal belongings. The Foundation will not be responsible for any loss.
12. Competitors must be neatly dressed during the competition.
13. Recording, video recording and photographing are strictly prohibited in the arena, and those who do not abide by the rules of the arena will be asked to leave the arena.
Trophies, bonuses and certificates:
1. Competitors who did not collect their trophies, certificates and marksheet at the Prize-giving Ceremony, please collect them at the designated place within 60 days after the competition (Collect address: G/F, 54 Junction Road, Kowloon City, Hong Kong). Late collection will be required to pay an administrative fee of HKD50, such as within 6 months
those who have not received it will be regarded as giving up the documents and awards. If competitors pick it up by post, the postage is needed to pay by self.
2. All bonuses will be distributed in cash immediately after the Prize-giving Ceremony. Winners who are unable to attend the Prize-giving Ceremony will not receive any bonus. It will be regarded as giving up scholarship.
3. All prize winners (including the Gold Award for Outstanding Teachers) must be accompanied by their guardians after the Prize-giving Ceremony (Except for those who are over 18 years old), bring your identity documents to the registration reception of the venue to fill out the application form to claim bonus instantly. Competitors who fail to fill in the application form for claiming the bonus on the same day will forfeit the scholarship.
4. The information on the registration form must be filled in completely, and the information on the teacher and the school must be filled in completely at the time of registration. If you fail to fill in the relevant information when you register, you will be treated as a waiver of the scholarship.